This is the first short production that Sharpened Boomerang and myself worked on for The Predatory Bird using the Lumix GH2 with the kit 14-140 lens (in case you care).
Some of the profound and important themes explored are:-
- Gender stereotypes
- Having obligations to do stuff around the house before you get to go skate
- Overuse of post-production video filters
- Unauthorized use of audio that was (we assume) originally sampled without authorization
- How weather affects bicycles
- The dark wizardry that is a miniature pulley system
Please, tell us what effect this video has on you.
How does it make you feel?
Did it inspire you to improve your home?
What crap have you had to do that prevented you from skating for a while but you were ultimately quite pleased with?